Home > Inquiry and Request for Brochure
Please address product inquiries to :
<Osaka Head Office>
Nakanoshima Festival Tower 34F, 2-3-18 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-8288 → Map
<Tokyo Head Office>
Ark Mori Bldg. 28F, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6028 → Map
1-8 Miyamae-cho, Takasago-cho, Takasago-shi, Hyogo 676-8688
- Chemicals Manufacture Department (Manufacture of caustic soda, sodium hypochlorite, vinyl chloride monomer, hydrochloric acid)
- Synthetic Resin Manufacture Department, Vinyl Chloride Unit (Manufacture of vinyl chloride resin and vinyl chloride paste resin)
- PVC & Chemicals Division, Technology Management Department Research Group (Research Department)
5-1-1 Torikainishi, Settsu-shi, Osaka 566-0072
- Synthetic Resin Unit (Manufacture of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride resin)
28 Towada, kamisu-shi, Ibaraki 314-0102
- Vinyl Chloride Unit (Manufacture of vinyl chloride resin and vinyl chloride paste resin)
- Manufacture and sale of vinyl chloride and non-vinyl chloride compound materials
- Manufacture and sale of automobile components and various sheets and films
Kaneka Paste Polymers Sdn. Bhd.
Office location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Head Office and Plant: Pahang, Malaysia
Established in 1999 to produce Kanevinyl™ Paste. Production started in January 2001.
Head Office and Plant: Pasadena, TX, U.S.
Manufacture and sale of KANEKA CPVC.
Production started in August 2008.
Kaneka India Pvt. Ltd.
Head Office: New Delhi, India
Conducts market research and sales activities in India
Please read before filling out this form.
- The personal information contained in this contact form will only be used when responding to your inquiry and will not be used for other purposes without prior consent. Moreover, we ask that you understand that the response to the inquiry may originate from one of our agents or sales outlets.
- In order to protect the information sent to us, Kaneka uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption transmission protocol.
* SSL technology is used to encrypt and send data to protect it from being read by a third party.
- The inquiry form uses the customer management system "Kreisel" provided by Tricorn Corporation.
- Click the "Inquiry Form" below to move to the external site (Kreisel).