Home > Product lineup > Chemical Products > Cautions and Important Points to Note
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and to ensure product quality, store at a temperature of 20℃ or less. Use promptly.
- The presence of some heavy metals can act as a catalyst to promote decomposition, try not to mix them into the container during storage.
- Contact with acid and mixing may result in the generation of chlorine gas. This can react with amines or ammonia to produce nitrogen trichloride, a harmful and explosive substance.
- In the event that the product comes into contact with the skin or hair, immediately remove any garment touched by the product and rinse/shower the affected area of skin/hair.
- Please prepare and use appropriate protective equipment, goggles, etc. when using the product. In the unlikely event that the product enters the eye, rinse the eye in water for 15 minutes or more, then seek immediate medical help.